Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Ewan McGregor Talks Trainspotting Sequel

The Hollywood Reporter recently caught up wit Ewan McGregor at the Los Cabos Film Festival, where they talked to him about the potential Trainspotting sequel. The publication quotes him as follows:

"It's almost 100 percent sure, it depends mostly on scheduling. I think we all want to do it. I'd like more than anything to be working with Danny again and to be making a sequel to such an important film."

On the potential of being the next James Bond (he has turned it down in the past):
"I think it would be quite cool to play James Bond. At this stage in my career (being typecast) is not really an issue anymore. Early on, when you start off you don't want your horizons to be narrow, but I think people know I have some kind of width in my work, so I'm really not worried about that anymore."


No comments:

Post a Comment