Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Lindsey Vonn Talks Dating Tiger Woods

Olympic Champion Lindsey Vonn recently sat down for an interview with the New York Times, where she talked about dating Tiger Woods. The publication quotes her as follows:

On dating Tiger Woods right after splitting from ex-husband Thomas Vonn:
“Thomas was really my first boyfriend, so I didn’t have a lot of dating experience. So jumping into a relationship right away after getting a divorce was probably not the smartest move on my part. I don’t regret anything. I loved Tiger, and I had an amazing three years with him. But it was a learning experience as well. With every relationship, you learn what you need and what you want in a partner.”

On her current dating status:
“I don’t have a boyfriend, and you need one of those to start a family. I really want a family; I come from a big family. But I’m not going to force anything. I have a limited window to accomplish my ski-racing dreams, so I don’t want to give that up for really anything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment