Thursday, November 19, 2015

Nick Carter Talks Addiction

People caught up with Nick Carter after his Dancing With the Stars performance on Monday, and he talked to them about addiction. The magazine quotes him as follows:

"I have been comfortable and happy to tell my story because I hope it can make a difference in somebody else's life and inspire them to realize that they are not alone. They can overcome any trouble in their life. It's been cathartic for me." 

On the taped package before his dance:
"I feel like watching it it affected me a little bit. Sometimes it is a reality check to realize, 'Oh my God. All these things did happen to me. I did go through these things.' But things are going to happen in everybody's life. I'm not special. I'm human and mistakes are going to happen. It's how you react to those mistakes and how you overcome them that is important." 

On what he has taken away from Dancing With the Stars:
"I started from a very closed place in my heart. I was not as open as I have been in the past. But I opened up and allowed everyone to see who I am, which is a loving person. I've started to become okay with who I am. I've started to realize that my past is my past and I'm okay with the person that I've become on the other side of all that." 



No comments:

Post a Comment