Sunday, August 23, 2015

Teen Mom's Catelynn and Tyler Are Married

Us Weekly reports that Teen Mom stars Catelynn Lowell, 23, and Tyler Baltierra, 23, are married. The couple gave up their daughter Carly for adoption in 2009, and welcomed their second daughter Nova Reign in January of this year. The wedding was attended by Teen Mom stars Amber Portwood, Maci Bookout, and Kailyn Lowry. Their daughter Carly was in attendance with adoptive parents Brandon and Teresa, and Baltierra's father Butch also made it to the wedding. Baltierra said of his bride, "I believe Cate was brought into this world and destined to be loved by me, cherished by me, admired by me, and forever cared for by me. There is no one else I would rather be than her husband and the father of her children. … I’m so honored and blessed to be able to grow old with her.”

A photo posted by Tyler Baltierra (@tylerbaltierramtv) on

No comments:

Post a Comment