Tuesday, August 25, 2015

David Spade Talks About That Time Jack Nicholson Stole His Girlfriend

Actor David Spade recently sat down for an interview with Details, where he opened up about that time he was dating Lara Flynn Boyle, and Jack Nicholson swooped in. The magazine quotes him as follows, as reprinted by Page Six:

"Nicholson asked Lara Flynn Boyle out in front of me, while we were all smoking a doob somewhere. She got mad because I didn’t stick up for her. I said, ‘I’ve been in this town long enough to know when I’m outranked. You’re either gonna go out with him or you’re not.’ She goes, ‘No way. He’s worse than Trump!’”

Not long after that, Lara Flynn Boyle and Jack Nicholson were involved in a car crash:
"[Lara] crawled out of the sunroof and yelled, ‘I have a boyfriend! I can’t be here!’ [The National Enquirer called.] That’s how I found out. She and I didn’t talk too much after that.”


No comments:

Post a Comment