Monday, August 24, 2015

Patrick Stewart Did A Reddit AMA

Patrick Steward recently did a Reddit Ask Me Anything. Some of the highlights are below:

When asked which other careers he would like to try:
"Deep-sea diving and mountaineering. There's something about going up and down that turns me on."

When asked who is a better kisser, Ian McKellan or Conan O'Brien:
"Actually, it's Alan Cumming."

On how it felt to carry the Olympic Torch in 2012:
"Unbelievably exciting. Unbelievable because I never expected it would happen to me and as an ex-athlete and huge fan of the Olympic Games, it was one of the best days of my life. And, I ended the day taking home the torch, but I seem to have mislaid it. If anybody knows where it is, please let the @SirPatStew team know."

On what it was like seeing his head decapitated in MacBeth:
"Don't be silly, I couldn't see my head. It was decapitated!"

On his worst habit:
"Slurping when I drink...anything."

Read his full AMA at Reddit.

No comments:

Post a Comment