Friday, August 28, 2015

Daniel Craig Hates Being Kinneared

Daniel Craig recently sat down for an interview with DuJour magazine, where he talked about his hatred of Kinnearing.* The magazine quotes him as follows:

"Bars are hard [for me to go to], but that’s more because of mobile phones. I’ll do autographs all day long, and I’ll even do a picture at the end of an evening. But if I’m being photographed all night long in a bar, that pisses me off. If you ask, I may say yes, but come up to me and say, ‘Would you like to take a photograph with me?’ If you’re fucking sneaking photographs of me…it’s human nature, you’re sneaking something! I’m being fucked with! But people don’t see it as a problem. Maybe I’m delusional. [In 2006] there were phones back then, but nobody used the cameras. Or there was a rule, if someone did it, you’d be like, ‘What the fuck are you doing?!’ My wife is the best in the world at all that, she’ll just turn to them and go, ‘No, thank you very much,’ and they’re like, ‘Okay.’”

*In case you're unfamiliar with the term Kinnearing, here's Greg on the Graham Norton Show explaining what it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment