Monday, August 24, 2015

Refinery 29 Blind Item - Lesson Learned

Horror Stories From Real Hollywood Extras:

"I got a gig playing a dancer in a nightclub scene, and I was really excited because this was my first job on a big movie. That morning before the shoot, I thought I should eat something hearty since I’d be up on my feet and dancing all day, so I scarfed down a breakfast burrito from the restaurant across from my apartment. That was a huge mistake. While [I was] driving over, my stomach started getting these waves of cramps and I was burping out the nasty stench of digested burrito. 

"When I got to the set, my stomach was rumbling, so I ran to the bathroom and it was not pretty. I soon realized I had gotten food poisoning. I was sweating like crazy, experiencing the worst stomach pain, and at that point I didn’t know what the hell to do. After three trips to the bathroom to poop my brains out, and one frightening act of Exorcist-level vomiting, I knew that I had to leave. After that, I learned my lesson — to have a light breakfast and bring stuff to snack on. It was so embarrassing! Needless to say, I boycotted my neighborhood burrito stand after that!"

Source: Refinery 29

No comments:

Post a Comment