Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Selena Gomez Talks Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez recently sat down for an interview with the Sunday Times, where she talked about her relationship with Justin Bieber. The publication quotes her as follows:

"It's difficult for people to separate us. The Internet wants to freeze this moment in time and constantly repeat it. I didn't think I was doing anything bad by falling in love. There's such an emphasis on people being the perfect thing and then destroying them because it's good press. Also throw in the fact that you are a teenager — it makes it more difficult."

On wearing a purity ring:
"I'm not embarrassed to say that. I'm also not embarrassed to say that the ring has come off. I got it when I was 13 and I respect so much what it represented, but it isn't for everyone."

On Taylor Swift:
"I can count on one hand the people I could call and who would be there for me. Taylor is one of the greatest people. When I split up with my first boyfriend [Nick Jonas] and I was really sad about it, she flew into town with homemade cookies and a bunch of junk food. To this day, if I called her, she would do the same thing, despite being one of the busiest people in the world."

Read the full interview at the Sunday Times.


No comments:

Post a Comment