Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Olivia Munn Gets Hypnotized to Exercise

Olivia Munn recently sat down for an interview with Good Housekeeping, where she talked about the unique way that she gets motivated to exercise. The magazine quotes her as follows, when talking about going to a hypnotherapist:

"One day I told him I didn’t work out, and he said, ‘What do you mean?’ I replied, ‘I don’t know. I just kind of don’t. I yo-yo.’ He said, ‘You have to! It’s good for your anxiety and depression.’ So during one of our sessions, he hypnotized me. I’m not exaggerating: That was on a Friday, and by Monday I was working out every day at 6 a.m. If I missed a session, I’d double up and do it the next day. Now I feel so much stronger. I remember running up the steps one day and thinking, This is strange. I could do this a hundred times and be totally OK.”

No comments:

Post a Comment