Thursday, July 16, 2015

Anthony Bourdain Dishes On Cooking Shows

Anthony Bourdain recently sat down for an interview with Atlanta Magazine, where he dished on some fellow celeb chefs and food shows. The magazine quotes him as follows:

On Man vs. Food's Adam Richman:
"Why did we watch that show? Admit it. You wanted him to die. The show confirms their worst suspicions -- that Americans are fat, lazy, slothful, [and] wasteful."

On Guy Fieri:
"I've made some adjustments in my life. So I sort of feel in a heartfelt way for Guy. I wonder about him. He's 52 years-old and still rolling around in the same outfit...What does he do? How does Guy Fieri de-douche?"

On Ina Garten (The Barefoot Contessa):

"I love Ina Garten. She's one of the few people on Food Network who can actually cook. When Ina Garten roasts a chicken she roasts it correct. When Ina Garten makes mashed potatoes, those are some solid mashed potatoes. In many ways I want Ina's life."

No comments:

Post a Comment