Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Courtney Love Talks Aging

Courtney Love recently sat down for an interview with Harper's Bazaar, where she talked about aging. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"To me, aging gracefully is to let it happen and accept it. In my experience, fighting it always seems to backfire and make people look ridiculous. You see actresses get work done and it makes them unrecognizable. I look at these actresses like Diane Keaton, who has never had anything done, and I think that’s cool. It’s sexy, really.

I’m taking good care of myself, with Pilates and yoga and a lot of chanting. I have good spiritual hygiene, and I use my NutriBullet and drink my juice and all that stuff. I’ve never felt better, and my self-esteem has grown a lot. I don’t really care what other people think about me, because as long as I’m creating value and being positive about things, then what can anyone say?”


No comments:

Post a Comment