Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Kardashian Korner 7/14/15

Brody Jenner recently sat down for an interview with Yahoo Style, where he talked about his relationships on The Hills. The site quotes him as follows:

"I would say that the hardest part of it was having to live that fake reality and not being able to say, ‘I didn’t screw every girl on the show.' I didn’t have sex with Jen Bunney. I didn’t hook up with Audrina [Patridge]. I didn’t hook up with any of these girls. And then you get all these people saying, ‘Oh, Brody’s a male whore. He sleeps with all these girls,’ when in actuality I didn’t do that. 

A lot of that show was scripted. A lot of it was improv. Lauren’s a dear friend of mine, and it was pretty funny to have to live that reality. We were just friends. We’d film a scene of us kissing or being in this lovey-dovey scene, and then right after it would be like, ‘Cut,’ and we’d be like, ‘Great to see you,’ and we’d go our separate ways. The crazy thing about Spencer is that he manifested his own destiny. He said, ‘I want to be the biggest villain in the whole world. I want people to hate me.’ He scripted out all those moments on The Hills. He creates all that drama, but then it actually caught up to him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment