Thursday, July 16, 2015

Leah Remini Talks Leaving Scientology

Leah Remini talks about leaving Scientology in the promo for season 2 of her reality show, Leah Remini: It's All Relative. Watch the preview below, and if the video doesn't load, People has quoted Remini as follows:

"If you make a stink in the public world, they call you a suppressive person, which means the church has put a stamp on you that says you are bad. They then go to all your family and friends and say you have to disconnect from this suppressive person.


I decided I didn't want to raise my daughter in the church because from what I've experienced and what I saw, the church becomes your everything. It becomes your mother, your father, your everything. You are dependent on the church. If you're raised in it as a child, you really don't have loyalty to your family."


No comments:

Post a Comment