Monday, May 18, 2015

Susan Sarandon Talks Dating

In the wake of her recent breakup with Jonathan Bricklin, Us Weekly caught up with Susan Sarandon and asked her about dating. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"I wouldn't even know where to look for a man in L.A. Do you know where to look for a man in L.A.? I have no idea how to meet anybody, really. I'm just recently single, so I'm just bopping around trying to figure it out. I can't really go to a bar, because when I go to a place a sit down, then everybody wants pictures. And then it's kind of off-putting for anyone. I don't think I would have been with the guy I was with for so long if we hadn't been working together, and I got to know him first. So I don't know. If you have advice, I would like to know."

No comments:

Post a Comment