Monday, June 19, 2017

Bachelor in Paradise's Carly and Evan are Married

People reports that singer/songwriter Carly Waddell, 31, and erectile dysfunction expert Evan Bass, 34, got married over the weekend near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. The couple met on the third season of Bachelor in Paradise, where Carly thought Evan was creepy, until he wore her down. Here's what the couple had to say about each other:

Carly: “Everything happened for a reason. It’s been a long journey for me in Bachelor Nation, but I would do it a thousand times again. Because the next part is going to be bliss....“We have great communication. It’s what we had as friends and it’s what keeps us in love.”

Evan: “I’m not your normal dude that’s on these shows. I’m definitely more emotional. And she accepts me. I love that.”

Bass has three sons from a previous relationship.

A post shared by Carly Waddell (@carlywad) on

No comments:

Post a Comment