Friday, June 23, 2017

Ashton Kutcher Talks Evolution of Relationship with Mila Kunis

Ashton Kutcher recently appeared on The Howard Stern Show. Here are some highlights from his interview:

On Mila telling Howard in July 2016 that she never found Ashton attractive when they were filming That 70s Show:
"She's lying. [She kept a diary back then.] She thought I was cute. At first I think she thought I was good-looking … shortly thereafter, I was just annoying to her because I was like, big brother."

On Ashton, then 19, kissing Mila, then 14, on the first season of That 70s Show:
"It was really weird. I was like, 'Isn't this illegal?' She was like my little sister."

On how Mila and Ashton got together after his split from Demi Moore and hers from Macaulay Culkin:
"I was convinced I was gonna be the single guy. I was all about being the single guy. (Ashton decided to try and set Mila up with one of his friends and planned on introducing them at a party he was throwing at his house. Mila showed up but the friend didn't. And as the evening went on, it became clear that there was an attraction between Ashton and Mila.) I was smoking cigarettes at the time, and I was still a smoker, and she had quit smoking. She wanted me to, like, shotgun cigarette smoke into her mouth so she could breathe it in. Gradually through the night, it got closer and closer and closer. (She ended up spending the night and the two have been together ever since.)"

On Two and a Half Men:
"Here's the thing, I was shocked I took the role in 'Two and a Half Men.' I turn to my agent and sort of flippantly said, 'If they offered me that job for that kind of money I'd take it.'...It was a very, very, very nice payday."

No comments:

Post a Comment