Thursday, February 16, 2017

You Can't Call Ed Sheeran On His Cell Phone

...because he doesn't have one. Ed Sheeran recently appeared on Ellen, where he reveals that he ditched his cell phone over a year ago. Here's what he had to say, as reprinted by Page Six:

“I still don’t have a phone number. I bought an iPad and I just work off of email. It’s so much less stress. I don’t wake up in the morning and have to answers 50 messages of people asking for something. It’s just … I wake up and have a cup of tea.”

On exploring other countries:
“I come from the countryside in England, it’s such a beautiful place. I get really annoyed when everyone from all over the world [goes], ‘We came to England. London was amazing.’ I was like, ‘Did you go anywhere else?’ And they’re like, ‘No, but London was amazing.’ I found that I’ve done that in every country that I’ve been to. Being able to travel and actually like go outside the cities was my goal for like the last year and see a country for all it is …”

No comments:

Post a Comment