Thursday, February 16, 2017

Singer Thomas Rhett is Going to Be a Father Twice Over

People reports that country singer Thomas Rhett, 26, and wife Lauren Akins, 27, are expecting their first child together - and adopting a baby at the same time! The couple had started the process of adopting a baby from Africa when they discovered that Lauren was pregnant. The couple first met in kindergarten, and have been married for four years.

Lauren said of the news, “We tried to get pregnant for a little bit before. It was a good chunk of time and our family is extremely fertile, so I was expecting it to happen easily. I was like, ‘Maybe this is the Lord’s way of telling me adoption is what he wants me to do.’ And I was okay with that. It’s funny to me how we tried so hard and then we didn’t try at all and it happened! We feel like it’s all part of the plan.”

No comments:

Post a Comment