Thursday, February 16, 2017

Drew Barrymore Talks On-Set Accident

Drew Barrymore recently revealed that she "almost died" making her Netflix show Santa Clarita Diet. In rehearsals, she fell off an actor's back and smacked her skull on concrete. Here's what the show had to say to Us Weekly:

Creator Victor Fresco: "[The actor] was a wide guy and Drew didn’t get a great grip. Then he held onto her legs as she slipped off, and so she just pivoted down all the way and just hit her head. I thought, 'That's it. We've killed Drew Barrymore.'"

Drew: "It was fucking terrifying. It was very serious. I've never had a feeling like that in my life...Coming back, it was scary. Everyone was really tense...I love that this group of people, who aren't family necessarily, are coming together and care about my well-being. It was a nice moment where you see the good in people."

No comments:

Post a Comment