Thursday, February 2, 2017

MTV's CT Is a Father

E! News reports that MTV's The Challenge vet CT, real name Chris Tamburello, revealed in a recent interview that he is now a father. Here's what he had to say: 

"I felt like [my son] helped me get my life back. Coming on this show, I like to think that I did it for him and for the right reasons. Also, it became more about me and getting my life back and doing it for me. The main reason I came back, I know there's going to come a time where [my son] is going to see me on TV. I want him to see me as I am today, and not some punk running around with his head cut off, smashing heads, you know?

Darrell [Taylor] can attest to this: Me and him are the old men on the show—all we did was trade baby pictures with each other. I became a father and perspective changes. I felt OK to come on this show in the very beginning, in this new chapter of my life. It did wonders for me. I was proud of it. I had my ups and downs through my 20s, and I'm here now still sharing my life on TV. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise; I'm so grateful and I'm so happy. I can't believe all this is happening and it's for the right reasons. Of all the seasons, this is the one I'm most proud of, just because so much has happened through the years to where I am and who I am now. I'm most proud of this one."

CT's ex Diem Brown, another Challenge vet, passed away after a battle with ovarian cancer in November 2014.

The latest season of The Challenge premieres on MTV on Wednesday, February 8th.

A photo posted by CT (@_famous4nothing) on

No comments:

Post a Comment