Wednesday, February 1, 2017

David Foster Talks Living the Single Life

David Foster recently sat down for an interview with Vanity Fair, where he talked about living the single life after splitting from fourth wife Yolanda Hadid over a year ago. Here's what he had to say:

“I tend to go from marriage to marriage—leaving one wife for another. This is the first time in my adult life that I’ve been single. It’s a very powerful feeling, but I’m not used to it. Someone said to me recently that you need to be very careful about the person you pick to spend the rest of your life with. It’s kind of weird that I’m hearing that now and thinking, Oh, right.”

On ex-wife Linda Thompson's accusation that he was insanely jealous of Elvis:
“It wasn’t jealousy. I just got tired of having a TV crew in our house every year on the anniversary of his death, and hearing my wife declare him the love of her life.”

On his career:
I write songs the whole world knows, but Burt Bacharach and Elton John write songs the whole world actually sings...The big question is: Would pop music sound any different today if I hadn’t been born? I’d say so.”



No comments:

Post a Comment