Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Antonio Banderas Was Hospitalized

Page Six reports that Antonio Banderas, 56, was recently hospitalized in England with chest pains. An ambulance rushed to his Surrey home to transport him to the hospital. Doctors kept him for observation, but he was eventually released and told it was safe to go home. Of living in Surrey, Banderas has said, "I find Surrey magical. I am not a party person anymore so I have the space and peace to write and really get inside my own head. I’m working on several scripts. I go cycling in the woods and everyone in Cobham, Weybridge and Esher is incredibly friendly. Above all, I am surrounded by nature. I love watching the deer and foxes that come to my garden.”

A photo posted by Antonio Banderas (@antoniobanderasoficial) on

No comments:

Post a Comment