Thursday, February 2, 2017

Catching Up With JWoww and Snooki

E! News recently caught up with JWoww and Snooki to talk to them about how their lives have changed since they starred on Jersey Shore. Here's what they had to say:

JWoww: "This is our life now. It's kind of crazy from six, seven years ago. But this is our daily life, our daughters are our No. 1 fans and our No. 1 supporters, and I think it's the best when we get to film with them."

Snooki: "I think we've always wanted to be moms, we just didn't know the right time because obviously we were crazy and insane. So we weren't really ready to have kids, but you're never really ready until you have them."

JWoww: "I was someone that didn't have patience and I was very, almost OCD. You have to have patience and come to the fact that you will never be on time for anything ever again. Your kids will always come first, and I actually don't like going out. I'd rather spend my Friday and Saturday nights with my children, watching Rapunzel or Tangled." 

Snooki: "The girls are best friends. They will grow up together, they're probably going to kill us, do what we did, but we're prepared."

No comments:

Post a Comment