Friday, February 3, 2017

Candace Cameron Bure Talks Life After The View

Candace Cameron Bure recently sat down for an interview with E! News, where she talked about what she has been up to since leaving The View. Here's what she had to say:

"I have to say I'm much more rested, I feel a little bit more sane, I feel like myself just because I was traveling coast to coast every single week for over a year and a half and it really took a toll on me, just wore me out. So I got a lot of rest over the holidays and it was so nice to be home and be with my kids and be with my family and just not worry about work for a little while. It just gave me the energy and boost that I needed to now go back into it and I'm going full throttle again 'cause I can't ever seem to sit down in one place for too long."

On what's next:
"I have a lot of big dreams and big goals and I've already achieved some that I didn't think I would, which just inspires me to dream even bigger. I'm a go-getter so I don't know what else I'm gonna do, but don't count me out of anything 'cause I might show up in very unexpected places and just take over."

No comments:

Post a Comment