Thursday, January 26, 2017

Tamara Tattles Blind Item - Things Are Not What They Seem

I have had this blind item for a while. Unlike most of my blinds where I basically make it obvious as hell who I am talking about, this time I have to make it highly unlikely that you can guess the subject. I guess there really isn’t much reason for me to post this except to say later that I knew this before it happened.

But post it I shall.


This occasional reality show participant, who desperately wishes to be full-time, is allegedly under investigation for being part of an a credit card fraud ring. She is someone whose name my readers would immediately recognize, but is not a major participant of the show she appears on. She has been part of the show off and on for a few years. She is known for her stylish fashion sense and extensive wardrobe. She has participated in the most recent filming season.  She is now, persona non grata at a very high-end shopping venue that some say initiated the investigation and is being shunned out of the city where the shopping occurred.

That’s all I can say for now. I may already have said too much.

Source: Tamara Tattles

No comments:

Post a Comment