Saturday, January 28, 2017

Mischa Barton Was Drugged

Yesterday, it was reported that Mischa Barton was taken to the hospital for a mental evaluation. Now People reports that Mischa Barton's actions were the result of being given the date rape drug. She released the following statement:

“On the evening of the 25th, I went out with a group of friends to celebrate my birthday. While having drinks, I realized that something was not right as my behavior was becoming erratic and continued to intensify over the next several hours. I voluntarily went to get professional help, and I was informed by their staff that I had been given GHB. After an overnight stay, I am home and doing well. I would like to extend a big thanks of gratitude to the professionals at Cedars-Sinai for their great care and professionalism. This is a lesson to all young women out there, be aware of your surroundings.”

A photo posted by Mischa Barton (@mischamazing) on

No comments:

Post a Comment