Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Monica Talks Brandy Feud

Singer Monica recently appeared on The Real, where she addressed her alleged years-old feud with singer Brandy. Here's what she had to say, as transcribed by E! News:


"I've always thought that she's one of the most legendary people and has one of the most amazing voices…And I just think that some of it's been blown out of proportion to a degree. But I can't tell my kids to do something that I can't do. So it was just a test for me to always just take the high-road and know that anything that's meant for you in this life is yours and nobody can stop you or stand in the way of it. So I wasn't bothered at all."

On whether or not she would work with Brandy again:

"I would work with her again. It's never been an easy situation, but the reason I would do it is because we are from a special elite group. It was her, Aaliyah and myself. It was a very special time where each of us was individuals. We did our own thing, and we all made our won mark. And the truth and reality of it is, the only Grammy either of us has is together. So yeah I absolutely would."

Brandy's google alert must have gone off to let her know that someone was finally talking about her, so she Instagrammed the following message, and then promptly removed it because she realized that it made her look petty AF:
"#Inspire is the only reason #IAm," and then started hinting at the feud by adding, "Hey Hey Hey, #IKnowTHEREALStoryThatEverybodyDoesntKnow #NewKeyOnKeyNewMeOnMe #MissSubstance #PositivityIsTheOneThingYouShouldNotFake."

Looks like the feud is back on!


No comments:

Post a Comment