Thursday, September 15, 2016

Justin Timberlake Down to Collaborate With Brit Brit

Last month, Britney Spears was asked in an interview with whom she would like to collaborate. She answered as follows: [Steven Tyler of] Aerosmith seems really good and bright. He’s a genius I think. He’s very rock n’ roll. He sings from his soul. Gwen Stefani, I think she’s great. Justin Timberlake is very good.” E! News finally asked Timberlake his thoughts on a recent red carpet appearance; here's what he had to say: "She did? Sure! Absolutely, absolutely. I have a 17 month old so I don't get the headline news. I apologize for not being in the know…I'm accessible, give us a call!"

Lance Bass also weighed in, because why not?
"I would love to see that happen, of course. I think everyone in the world wants to see them together again in any capacity. It's like everyone's childhood dream. I think it would be an incredible collaboration. I would want it to be a dance number, though. I want them to both—kinda like that Michael-Janet [Jackson] type thing, would be incredible."


No comments:

Post a Comment