Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer are Tone Deaf

Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer took to Lenny Letter to turn their "outsider status" into a "Mean Girl: Party of 2" get together when discussing the Met Ball. Here's what they had to say:

Amy Schumer: "Well, I think it's different for everybody. I think your and my hustles are very similar. We have the need to create and contribute and are not about the spoils."

Lena Dunham: "You and I were literally sitting across from each other at the Met Ball, and it was so surreal to get to do that.
I was sitting next to Odell Beckham Jr., and it was so amazing because it was like he looked at me and he determined I was not the shape of a woman by his standards. He was like, "That's a marshmallow. That's a child. That's a dog." It wasn't mean — he just seemed confused.
The vibe was very much like, "Do I want to fuck it? Is it wearing a … yep, it's wearing a tuxedo. I'm going to go back to my cell phone." It was like we were forced to be together, and he literally was scrolling Instagram rather than have to look at a woman in a bow tie. I was like, "This should be called the Metropolitan Museum of Getting Rejected by Athletes.""

Amy Schumer: "You were dressed like a boy, and you looked sexy, and I really appreciated you showing me your tits several times."

Yeah, that's not how this works. And they wonder why people think they're assholes.


No comments:

Post a Comment