Friday, September 9, 2016

Amber Rose Wants You To Know That She Had a Threesome

Amber Rose recently revealed on the revamped Loveline, which no longer includes Dr. Drew, that she recently had her first threesome. Here's what she had to say about the experience, as reprinted by Us Weekly:

"We kinda just got together. It was a guy and a girl and it was fucking horrible. It was the worst. I am literally having sleepless nights.… I felt the pressure, getting older, to experience new things and I did it against my better judgment because I talk about sex a lot. And I hated it. Because I feel like I am a very passionate lover and I like that one-on-one passion. With the threesome, I kind of felt like there was no passion. There was no kissing and rolling around, all of those moments that I enjoy. All those moments were not there."You know what? Maybe I'll call my baby daddy tonight. I won't do it again. Maybe if it's two guys, but not with another girl. I feel like I'm just such a nerd in the bedroom. People really think that I have orgies all day and, like, I do these crazy sex acts. I'm like, 'I'm really just a normal girl.'"


No comments:

Post a Comment