Monday, July 18, 2016

Jenny McCarthy Fights With Tara Reid on her Radio Show

Tara Reid recently appeared on Jenny McCarthy's Sirius XM radio show, and the interview quickly went south. Here is their exchange, as reprinted by E! News:

Jenny, asking Tara about Marriage Boot Camp: "I fucking love you on that show, but are you glad you did it?" 

Tara: "It's not worth the time to talk about...Babe, I asked you, please let's not talk about this show. We're all here about Sharknado." 

Tara, when asked a question about getting in shape for Sharknado: "It's not like you really need to get into shape. It's Sharknado. They're fake sharks."

Jenny: "People talked about your surgeries before. Are you still going through surgeries or are you past them?"

Tara: "No, I haven't had any surgery for awhile, Jenny."

Jenny: "So, you're good and done, not moving forward with plastic surgery?"

Tara: "I think I've made that clear about 100 times. Maybe you only read the bad things, but I've made that really clear for so many years."

Tara, as she's leaving: "It was really nice talking to you and really good luck with your show."

Jenny: "Good luck to you, too, and I'm so excited about Sharknado and I hope you stay married. I hope your knees get a little wobblier than they already are."

Tara: "I hope your tits get even nicer, because they're amazing. The same guy who did mine, right? I'll always use your advice. You're the best. Bye." 

Jenny: "Love you, Tara. Good luck with Sharknado 18."

Looks like the score is Jenny McCarthy: 18, Tara Reid: 0.


No comments:

Post a Comment