Friday, July 22, 2016

Christie Brinkley No Longer Cares What You Think of Her

Christie Brinkley recently sat down for an interview with Page Six, where she reflected on how she feels about public perception have changed over the years. Here's what she had to say:

“Until I turned 50 . . . my weight kind of would go up and down with kids and having babies . . . then I would go to put on a bathing suit, and I’d go, ‘Oh gosh, I don’t look anything like my Sports Illustrated picture. People are going to go, oh see, I told you it’s all airbrushing.’ When I turned 50 . . . I felt like I had a license to say, ‘Cut me some slack. It doesn’t really matter.’ Now, at 62, I just really want to be healthy. I want to feel good. I want to just not be so self-conscious . . . like if my legs are a little flabbier or my upper arms dangle a little bit . . . I’m doing the best I can.”


No comments:

Post a Comment