Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Mila Kunis Talks Friends With Benefits Past With Ashton Kutcher

Mila Kunis has been making the rounds to promote her new movie Bad Moms. She recently appeared on the Howard Stern Show; here's what she had to say:

On when Mila and Ashton first met on the set of That 70s Show, where they played girlfriend and boyfriend onscreen:
"I'm 14, he's 19. I don't know who it's weirder for. I never looked at him as somebody that was good looking, I never looked at him as somebody that wasn't."

On when sparks finally flew in 2011 at an awards show, right after Mila broke up with Macaulay Culking and Ashton's marriage to Demi Moore had just ended:
"So I see this guy and I see his back and he's really tall. And then he just turns around and it was literally like if we were in a movie, the music would start playing…I think that he, for the first time ever, took my breath away...I was like fuck, he's good looking."

On going to a house party at Ashton's house soon after the awards show:
"Long story short, I didn't leave until the next morning. [It was the] the first time I ever slept over while I was single...We started dating with the idea we both were never going to get married...I think we both had to go through a lot in our lives to become the people that we were because we would never be together based on the people that we used to be, ever." 


No comments:

Post a Comment