Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott Opens Up About Miscarriage

Hillary Scott, lead singer for Lady Antebellum, recently sat down for an interview with E! News, where she opened up about suffering a miscarriage last Fall. She is quoted as follows:

"Last fall, I went through a miscarriage. Goodness gracious. This is something that is still not talked about very often. I also feel like there's this pressure that you're just supposed to be able to snap your fingers and continue to walk through life like it never happened. I wrote [Thy Will] in the middle of experiencing everything that comes with a miscarriage, so it was my most raw place that I could have ever been when this song poured out of me. After going through everything that I've gone through in the past year, but also just the process of making this record, I know that I'm coming back into the mindset of Lady Antebellum."

On daughter Eisele Kay, 2:
"I'm a different mom to her now. I hug her a lot tighter."


No comments:

Post a Comment