Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Blind Gossip Blind Item - Singer Is Confusing AF

This singer’s behavior has become increasingly erratic, and her friends and associates are worried.

"The first thing she does every day is to look at [list of publications] to see who they’re talking about. If there’s something about [Other Singer] and [Other Singer] and nothing about her, she gets annoyed. Then she says stupid shit about other people to get attention and then acts all shocked when there’s a backlash.

It’s confusing AF to be around her because she’s totally schizo about wanting attention. You spend an hour with her and she’s like: Pay attention to me! Why are you all paying attention to me? Stop paying attention to me! Why isn’t anyone paying attention to me?

I don’t know what’s going on because I don’t spend 24/7 with her, but she seems to be having some kind of a meltdown."

Perhaps our Singer would benefit from a few weeks “vacation”?

Singer:

Other Singer:


Other Singer:

Source: Blind Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment