Thursday, June 23, 2016

Jenna Dewan Tatum Talks Finding Balance

Jenna Dewan Tatum is on the cover of this month's Women's Health. Here's what she had to say:

"I realized that if you try to be the perfect mom, perfect wife, perfect actress, you start to feel overwhelmed. You shut down. I got that really fast...I was running back and forth from breast-feeding to filming a scene, overextending myself on every level. I realized I have to make priorities, and my family is number one no matter what."

While Jenna is vegan, husband Channing Tatum is not:
"He really did try to be vegan for six months. The guy doesn't like vegetables, which makes it tough. It was hard in the beginning because you want someone to be on the same page, but you've gotta let people be themselves." 

On the attention Channing Tatum gets from women:
"I think he's the sexiest thing in the world, so of course I get why other people think it. It's always fun and we laugh about it."


A photo posted by Jenna Dewan Tatum (@jennaldewan) on

No comments:

Post a Comment