Thursday, June 23, 2016

Catching Up with Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin

The Hollywood Reporter recently caught up with Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin, and asked them a round of rapid questions. Here's what they had to say:

On how long they want to continue Grace and Frankie:
Jane: "It would be fun to take us into wheelchairs. I'm 78 years old now, I would say at least until I'm 85."

Lily: "So cool. I don't have any finish date. If it stays really fun like this, yeah, I'll keep wanting to do it." 

Last night I …
Jane: "Watched the last episode of Roots."

Lily: "Slept."

The show I can't wait to binge watch is …
Lily: "House of Cards."

The role I most wish I had played is …
Lily: "Hedda Gabler. I just made that up."

If I had to switch careers tomorrow, I would be …
Jane: "A landscape architect."

Lily: "A waitress. "

The question I wish people would stop asking me is …
Jane: "What's it like to work with Lily Tomlin? "

Lily: "What is Dolly Parton really like?"

The best vacation I've ever taken was to …
Jane: "The Great Barrier Reef [in Queensland, Australia]."

Lily: "My best vacation has always been to Greece."

The last time I cried was …
Jane: "Last night when we shot a scene where the two of us made up from an argument."

Lily: "She did. I cried in that same scene watching her cry."

Jane: "I cry because of you."

The last phone call I returned was to ...
Lily: "Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment