Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Johnathon Schaech Did A Reddit AMA

Actor Johnathon Schaech recently did a Reddit AMA. Here are some of the highlights:


On how to pronounce his name:
"I think the easiest way to remember it is -- its pronounced like SHREK without an R and the green ugliness."

On whether or not he dated Ellen DeGeneres:
"My manager asked me to accompany her to events. She was scared people would not watch the show, Her sitcom Ellen, because she was gay.  It was an honor. I grew up with two gay aunts and a gay uncle. My Aunt died of cancer. She was a proud woman and she didn’t get proper care because she didn’t want to be away from her partner. Hospitals didn’t allow partners the same rights as a spouse. When you have someone you love in your life that is gay or a lesbian it’s very clear that they deserve the same rights as anyone else. It's not about religion.  If you don’t love ELLEN now -- you don’t watch her show. She’s a great example for the human race...she wasnt out...I was suppose to perform in her coming out episode but I ran the marathon and couldnt walk the next day, the netowrk fired me cause they thought I was lame. I was lame, DONT RUN A MARATHON when your given a great gift."

On ex-wives Christina Applegate and Jana Kramer:
"First off! I have an incredible family in Nashville now. My wife is from there and we met in Nashville. I love my in-laws. They’re such good people.  Jana Kramer and I had a wedding but we were never married. It simply came down to this. She wasn’t ready to be married. She wanted a singing career and that was what she was focused on.   So when Camden googles my name in five years -- wikipedia will show my past relationships. He won’t see any gossip on either one. Jana or Christina. Just that I was a little bit country with Jana and a little bit rock and roll with Christina!!! And that it all worked out for the best.
Jana could be the fastest success ever in Country music and she’s now married with a beautiful baby girl. Happy finally. Christina and Martyn have a wonderful family. She’s cancer free and is an absolute hero for others and to my family. And me -- i have Camden and Jules. And by that time , maybe by the time he reads -- a sibling, I’m perfectly blessed.  All the Christina Appelgate and Jana Kramer fans should know -- I’m rooting for them too. "

Read his full AMA at Reddit.

No comments:

Post a Comment