Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Magazines Keep Interviewing Gwyneth Paltrow

Is it because she released Goop Beauty? I don't know. Remember when there was a new Kate Hudson interview like everyday, and then that finally stopped? Now it's apparently Goop's turn. She recently sat down with the New York Times again, after just telling them her travel tips. Here's what she had to say about her beauty and fitness regimes:

"I’m always the guinea pig to try everything. I’ve got to try them all. I love acupuncture. Also, I just heard of a service called a sound bath, which might be too hippie-ish even for the likes of me. It’s some new healing modality. I might not be able to handle it.vBut generally, I’m open to anything. I’ve been stung by bees. It’s a thousands of years old treatment called apitherapy. People use it to get rid of inflammation and scarring. It’s actually pretty incredible if you research it. But, man, it’s painful. I haven’t done cryotherapy yet, but I do want to try that."

Diet and Fitness:
"I definitely believe in exercise being an important part of your routine. I’m a die-hard Tracey Anderson fan. I do boxing occasionally. I have a membership at a little boxing gym. It’s pretty down and dirty. I have to go back. I haven’t gone since Christmas. But I have a slightly easier philosophy, all around, than 10 years ago. I think I see now that life is really a balance. And it’s great to eat nutrient-dense organic food, if you can. It’s also really great to drink a vodka and have French fries. Your metabolism does slow as you get older, though. If I have to get into tiptop shape, I have to be more careful. But I also don’t seem to care as much as I did."


No comments:

Post a Comment