Thursday, April 7, 2016

Cammie D Talks Benji and Goopy

Cameron Diaz recently sat down for an interview with Andy Cohen on his Sirius XM Radio show, where she had this to say, as reprinted by People:

On husband Benji Madden:
"Nothing matters now that I have my husband. I don't even remember any of that. Like that's the thing, that's how I know he's my husband because no one compares. [When hearing the advice "you just know when you know"], I was always like, 'What does that mean … what does that mean?' Then I was like 'Oh, I get it, you just know when you know, like you're my husband." 

On Gwyneth Paltrow:
"Honestly, I look at her [Gwyneth] and I know what she does, and I know how well she takes care of herself and everybody around her. She’s so loving and giving and generous to everybody around her, but … she was like, ‘I never blew out my hair, like, I don’t know how to do my own hair and makeup,’ and I was like, ‘Girl, after all these years, you have to know how to do this, you know?' So I showed her how to do a quick blowout on her own hair, and she was like, ‘That’s it?’ I was like, ‘That’s it.’ She’s like, ‘I can do that!’ I was like, ‘Of course you can! It’s easy, because we have all these other jobs that we have to do that we leave that to other people, but it’s really not that difficult to do yourself.'”


No comments:

Post a Comment