Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Emilia Clarke Wants to See More D on GOT

Emilia Clarke recently sat down for an interview with Glamour Magazine, where she talked about what changes she would make to Game of Thrones. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"Bring back all the pretty boys, get them to take their trousers down, and be like, ‘I’m now the queen of everything! I’d like close-ups of all the boys’ penises, please.’ ”

On Jason Momoa:
“I saw his member, but it was covered in a pink fluffy sock. Showing it would make people feel bad. It’s too fabulous.”

On other memorable scenes:
“I’d like to bring your memory back to Mr. Michiel Huisman and I copulating for the first time, which began with me saying, ‘Take off your clothes,’ and then you got to see his perfect bottom.”


No comments:

Post a Comment