Friday, April 8, 2016

J Law Talks Love and Life

Jennifer Lawrence recently sat down for an interview with Harper's Bazaar. Here's what she had to say:

On her lovelife:
"I can't! Anything I say about boys gets picked up...I don't think [I have a type] because patterns are the work of the devil. If I think about all of my ex-boyfriends, they are all so uncomparable...Sex? Someone explain to me what it is."

On Feminism:
"I don't know why that word is so scary to people; it shouldn't be, because it just means equality. If we are moving forward in a society, you are feeling stronger as a woman, and you want to be taken more seriously. You don't have to take away the wonderful traits that come with being a woman: We are sensitive. We are pleasers. We're empathetic. All those things that can keep you from asking for what you want or making mistakes."

On her social life:
"I don't really stay out late. I'm kind of a bummer. I'm a nana. It's hard to get me out, and when I do go out I don't really stay out late. If I do stay out late and I'm partying hard, I will throw up. I don't have the tolerance to black out; I just start puking. Ask Emma Stone. It was the night we saw Adele in L.A. She just started rubbing my back. She was really sweet. I was like, 'Get out of here. It's so gross.' ...Woody [Harrelson] cut his foot. He stayed over in one of my guest bedrooms, but that's where I started puking. I broke a candle because I can't just puke like a normal person—I flay my arms everywhere. And I didn't clean it up because I'm an asshole. The next day he cut his foot open. I was like, 'Fuck, am I going to get sued?' And he's like, 'Are you going to ask if I'm okay?' That night got crazy."


No comments:

Post a Comment