Friday, January 8, 2016

Zach Snyder Already Trying To Convince People That Batfleck Isn't A Mistake

Barman v Superman: Dawn of Justice doesn't even come out until March 25th, but director Zach Snyder is already defending the casting of Ben Affleck as Batman. People quotes him as follows:

"He's an amazing Bruce Wayne, let's just be frank about that. And then when he puts the cowl on, you know he's got the chin for it. Casting Ben felt like a no brainer to me. I know that there was some backlash, but he's just so perfect to me, especially in his size and his age...He's certainly got the chops for it, so I didn’t quite get the initial reaction...I took that picture of him next to the Batmobile. When I looked at the back of the camera to see what it looked like, I was like, 'Holy shit, that is ridiculously perfect.' " 


No comments:

Post a Comment