Thursday, January 7, 2016

Justin Bieber Needs A Hug

Justin Bieber recently appeared on The Bert Show, where he talked about why he's single. Bieber is quoted as follows, as reprinted by E! News:

"I might be on the toaster coming up at a show and just had a fight with my girlfriend...I don't have a girlfriend. People take advantage of vulnerability. After a while I started putting up walls and boundaries and for a while I shut everybody out. I just had to figure out what kind of man I wanted to be. I have awesome people in my corner. I'm human I'm still going to make mistakes. I think that's what's cool about this growth is people can see it. I've made a transition and been consistent...I think finding your purpose is one of the most important things. I felt for a while that I lost my purpose and slowly but surely I'm figuring out where I belong and what my purpose is."


No comments:

Post a Comment