Thursday, January 7, 2016

Brandi Glanville and Falcor Beefing Again

Brandi Glanville recently appeared on PodcastOne’s Nik Richie, where she opened her trap about Leann Rimes for the millionth time. Here's what she had to say, as quoted by E! News:

"I have an issue with her posting pictures of my children on holidays. It's horrible. If my ex-husband, if their dad isn't posting pictures, why is she? Get that vodka out. I'll grab three bottles of chardonnay, cry myself to sleep and look at what they're doing for Christmas. It's hell. I told her, I said, 'It doesn't make me mad, it hurts my feelings.' I'm missing half of their life as it is. I tucked my tail and went, 'Please, just around the holidays, don't do it.' And she's like, 'It's my family, too, and I'm gonna do whatever I want.' I begged and tried for so many years to get things to change and they haven't. so I have to just fucking accept it that I'll see pictures of my kids on Thanksgiving in a horse drawn carriage looking perfectly happy and I'll cry myself to sleep."


No comments:

Post a Comment