Saturday, December 12, 2015

Ron Howard Has Two Stars On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame

I didn't even know that this a thing that could happen, but apparently you can have two stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, because Ron Howard does. Page Six reports that Ron Howard received his second star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Friday; this time for filmmaking. I guess the first one was just for acting? Howard had this to say at the ceremony, which was attended by his family and Michael Keaton: 


"Two stars are pretty remarkable ... I'm going to have double the foot traffic, twice as many people treading on my good name, but I think it's a great thing and I'm proud of that. However, my ambitions run deep, so two is good, three would be better and I've got a lot of energy. I've been so lucky in this business, I've worked with so many great people. I have so few regrets, practically none, and one of them is just only that it's been far too long since Michael (Keaton) and I made a movie together, so I'm hoping to rectify that sooner rather than later."

No comments:

Post a Comment