Thursday, December 10, 2015

Gina Rodriquez Talks Dating While Famous

Jane the Virgin star and Golden Globe winner Gina Rodriguez split from boyfriend Henri Esteve earlier this year. Rodriguez recently sat down with People to talk about dating with her new notoriety. The magazine quotes her as follows:


"People think you hit some kind of success and then, boom, everything unfolds for you. But that's completely untrue. You have to work twice as hard because now everyone's, like, 'Yo! You got this award. You better get up on it!' Relationships and friendships have gotten a little more difficult. You have to keep a real and honest and clear passageway with everybody in your life. You can't allow the yes men to get in your head because the hype can be scary." 

On her Golden Globe win:
"The Hollywood Foreign Press Association changed my life. They found me in my little corner of all this television madness. I love that they are giving me the chance to give back and find a young filmmaker who has been in their own little nook. Plus, I love champagne."


No comments:

Post a Comment