Thursday, December 10, 2015

Mandy Moore Divorce Update

Mandy Moore, 31, and Ryan Adams, 41, announced that they were divorcing all the way back in January. People reports that the divorce is taking so long because the couple has been unable to reach an agreement over money and their eight cats and dogs. Adams was supposed to have taken two of the cats, but has failed to do so. Moore is requesting spousal support, as well as financial support for the animals, which she says in the filing: "Although I love our pets, it is overwhelming for me to take care of eight of them all of the time. [I had to] cancel a prior work engagement because my housekeeper was ill and unable to stay with our pets while I traveled for work ... Without Ryan's help caring for the house and our pets, I have not been able to work as much as I would like." 


No comments:

Post a Comment