Friday, November 13, 2015

Jennifer Lawrence Covers Vogue

Jennifer Lawrence is on the December cover of Vogue magazine. Here are some of the highlights from her cover interview:

On her dating life, as she points to her bed:
“This is where the maaagic haaaappens. Literally zero magic has happened in here. Cheers to my hymen growing back!”

On how she got her dog Pippi (her mom was visitng with a new puppy at the time of the "fappening"):
“I was outside crying, and Pippi jumped up on my lap and started licking up all my tears, and I couldn’t put her down for hours. And I mean, hours. I was like, ‘Well, obviously, you’re mine.’...It was all pain and no gain. But I don’t dwell on it unless someone brings it up. Have you seen me naked?”

On being "new money":
“Sorry the wine isn’t cold. I always forget you’re supposed to chill rosé—I’m new money. I go outside in the morning and drink my coffee and try to be proud of myself and be like, ‘Look!’ It feels good not to worry about money, although I never did. Money never really affected my consciousness, if that makes any sense.”

On what she does with her downtime:
“Downtime is normally the bane of my existence. It makes me depressed, not relaxed. But I was actually enjoying myself this time. [I] hang out. Drink wine. I’ve got a bunch of friends who live really close, thank God. And I’ve made friends with Mila and Ashton, two doors down. They’re awesome. I go over there uninvited. They’re probably getting pretty sick of me.”


Read the full article at Vogue


No comments:

Post a Comment